Tuesday, March 8, 2011

salam...
lama sgt x update belog ni
maka entry kali ni sgt random
it was smth i did last year...


Time had stopped in memories
The present time starts to leave me behind
I’m living in the past inside the memories
Time passed by counting the days.
The time that had stopped
However it seems to moving on again
Just all the things I don’t want to forget
They are replayed in my mind.


Will you still smile at me?
I can’t ask you even though I want to
Can I look at you from afar and like you?
I’m okay even if it’s unrequited.
Those words still remain within me

It’s painful to think about it but do you know?
Those hurtful words you said to me
Enough to bring me into tear.



5 comments:

manueng said...

bermadah pujangga...huhu=p

naziismyname said...

hahaha...ad sambungannye
mengaplikasikan sastera dlm belog ni
bdk ben la katekan...cewahh

manueng said...

haha...kene bg puitis lg...kene improve lg tu...haha=p

naziismyname said...

aq x ckp bijak bermadah puitis...
x berjiwa halus...hahhahaah

manueng said...

jiwa halus...huhu